• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Campus Set

dawnofvayle

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8096-1822-5027
Feedback
100% (17) +
I'm looking for the Campus Set that were Japanese DLC items ages ago. They are able to be catalogued (though they're very expensive), so people who've been playing a long time might have the set (I hope?)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/f2NW4MfB73

Happy to buy with IGB (I have lots!) or trade. I have close to a full catalogue of orderable items, some Gracie furniture, think I've got some extra Mermaid furniture pieces somewhere and some extra Snow-people furniture, lots of pink carnations (do people still want those?), some extra white carnations (not as many as the pink ones, they've taken over one of my towns), also I have a full set of WA cards and all 6 Sanrio cards so I can get any of those items too. Also have perfect oranges and perfect apples, I can give those away.

Or ask if there's something else, it's possible I'll have it (only just coming back to playing after a break, so I've half forgotten what I've got stashed away).

Would love to finally get this Campus Set, it's like one of my favourite sets and I just sadly never got it.

Hello :) I can let you catalog the Campus set. They released the new 2 pieces of this set after amiibo update. Narrow clock, and, what was its name in English name. Pencil chair? I can let you catalog them too, if you're still around.

Yes, thank you, that would be brilliant! I am indeed around now if you're free.

Yep, doing it now, thank you so much - and I'd love the two new pieces as well - didn't realise they'd added the two new items till after I made this post.

Yep, doing it now, thank you so much - and I'd love the two new pieces as well - didn't realise they'd added the two new items till after I made this post.

Gate is open. Pop in when you're ready.
Also, if you'd like any streetpass items, let me know in my town. They are freebies. :D

okay, I have added you and I'm ready to go. My FC is on the sidebar :D

Back