• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cute nicknames from your villagers

sailormochi

roscoe, my ride or die
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
My villagers recently started calling me june bug, and I had no idea how cute it would sound!

Now whenever I talk to my villagers and they call me june bug (especially Roscoe or my smug villagers, wheeze), I get super happy. I hope no one suggests a new nickname any time soon because I don't think I'll let them change it. :)

Do you guys have a favorite nickname that your villagers call you?

I'd never let those heathens give me a nickname. :D

I chose my own.
They all call me 'My Laird'.

As they should. ^_^

they used to call me old bean until Skye suggested K-puff which is the cutest thing ever, so they've been calling me that for a couple months. It's way better than Roald's suggestion, Beefcake

My characters have gotten a few nickname suggestions so far - the cutest being "lamb" as suggested by Eunice. Didn't really feel that any of them fit, so I was pretty darn pleased when Wart Jr offered to allow me to choose a custom nickname for my mayor.

kepaDwv.jpg

In the town I'm currently playing they all call me schmoopy lol. I've gotten june bug before and I loved it! Princess has also been popular in my towns.

June bug is adorable hahahahaha. I've had 'hun' (I believe it was from a snooty which is fitting) and 'cupcake' from peppies. but yeah some of the ones that jocks give you are certainly interesting...

My fav is probably muffin, chica, and bunny, which is one I chose.

I've been called Belle K (thank u Filbert ❤️), K (I think it was Julian's or my idea), Super K (made this myself for Wendy), kid (Chief came up with it and I hate it lmao, I didn't want to be mean and say no :/), and my favorite one, Princess (Portia's idea). I have Merengue calling me Princess too :D

i have...

skye calling me wolfey
stitches calling me stuffle
ruby calling me sparkle
mint calling me nutmeg

c: Drake calls my Mayor Sora "Cookie" n.n I honestly like it! It's so cute especially coming from him c: He's just too adorable (he reminds me of my 15 year old chihuahua mix c: )

Aww, these are such cute nicknames! Rosie calls me "pookie" xD

I started out with 'youngin', I thought it was just a starting thing, but I've had: Wonder-G, Chickpea (my fav), pop-star, Belle-G, Sweet-G, and *I think* princess.

Beau calls me Pal and Francine calls me Hun.
Ribbot tried to call me P-guy, and I said no. XD

I really liked Freya's nickname idea,"Colibri"(translates to humming bird) :)
Skye decided to call my mayor "peluche"(plushie), which also sounds incredibly cute!

Don't you guys ever choose your own? ^_^
I remember not knowing about nicknames in WW, and I was talking to Eloise, and not paying attention...

I then spent 6 months being called 'Hon' by everyone, until I found out I could change it. ^_^

I’m getting M bear now from some. Funny I’ve been called this on previous AC games. I think it’s based on the name I choose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?m getting M bear now from some. Funny I?ve been called this on previous AC games. I think it?s based on the name I choose.

Back