• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Poly's Pretties

Polymathema

Sleepy Wandering Mage
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ghostly Preserves
Cocotryoshka
Purple Bat Potion
Voodoo Doll
Lucky
Coco
Purple Candy
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
bannerforgallery.png

Hello frens, and ferns, I am here to show off my nonsense

I have a lot of nonsense.

How much nonsense, one might ask? Well I am slightly addicted to making my own villagers so there is that, also just in general a lot.

WHYDIDYOUDOTHIs2smol.png

Oh my god Poly that's so much nonsense. Yeah, yeah friends, I know. I know.

You can generally find new nonsense in the comments, I don't plan to update the OP much.

:cool: GALLERY TIME :cool:

Smol Ipad Children

Drawn on my ipad. I have a shop for these here that is sporadically open but I take commissions for these on my tumblr all the time but mostly you can see a larger gallery of the older ones in their appropriate tag too.

thenightsoblack.png
pleaseboy.png

hangoutswithisabelle.png

nursecree.png
datenightatthemuseum.png

glitchgymleaderlivy.png

Olisikits

That one time i had a pet shop on gaia, their economy imploded after ten years, and I moved it all to it's own forum and tumblr. (Poly are your examples your mayor and your most played AC character as cat goat elf things??? yes)

qcyberpunkresize.png
credencewitchlingsig.png

Full Pieces

NOT drawn on an ipad, predictably.

andifyoushowmeloveic.png

yourlovekeptmealives.png

theirmotherwontretur.png

eveninthedustweshine.png

Other Nonsense

I make QR Codes for New Leaf you can find Here on the forums or Here on my AC tumblr in it's own tag. Newer stuff gets posted to the tumblr first tbh.

I occasionally do screenshot challenges which outside of being on my TBT blog can be found in their own tag on my AC tumblr as well Here.

I also write a lot of which i am never going to share here because the children of tbt are sensitive and sometimes terrible and I got better things to do than share my purple prose with people who don't understand why gender is a spectrum. PIZZA ROLLS NOT GENDER ROLES.

Sometimes I do yarn crafts (crochet mostly), painting, sewing, other stuff?? I'm going to just use this thread as a dumping ground for my projects. K hugs.​

you're art is so pretty!!! and I'll be back for another comm soon

subbed and i will be back after class to browse more of your arts!!!
also highkey interested in gender and sexuality discourse whenever you are bc i 100% agree

OOOOH i love ur style!!! its so unique!!!
also like steph i am VERY interested in gender and sexuality discourse and i will fight anyone who says its not a spectrum

man like I just don't have the energy to fight hence the not doing it but I have seen some things lurking the brwester chat that make it so I don't go into brewsters anymore. I'm trans and live that life DAILY I feel it friends. On a good day I can't even get people to call me he and I have a freaking beard sobs i will go for they I will take that, but nope

have a piccur of some stuff in animal cross

heywtfguys.png

man like I just don't have the energy to fight hence the not doing it but I have seen some things lurking the brwester chat that make it so I don't go into brewsters anymore. I'm trans and live that life DAILY I feel it friends. On a good day I can't even get people to call me he and I have a freaking beard sobs i will go for they I will take that, but nope

heywtfguys.png

Aaaaaaaa noo:sobs: that must be horrible!
If people call you a she, just straight up tell them that you're he ;;
People in Brewsters can get a bit heated, so just stay away from threads that could cause argument

ANYWAY I love your art so much, such a unique style!!!!!

Last edited:

heywtfguys.png

THE TEA SET *sobs* presh. it's a blessed image everyone, click like for 10 years good luck

and yeah, i have to basically avoid brewsters. i'm a museum and basement slimeball.

JUST LOOK CLOSELY JESUS
also, not trying to derail whatsoever but this argument sort of erases trans individuals that don't "present" how society has dictated each gender to really look , so not a great argument to make but i'm sorry that happens to your brother and i bet his hair looks great, he should flip it in the face of those that misgender him

I have some severe social anxiety and the correcting people about gender pronouns does not happen ever. although one time in college i had a professor call me out in front of the entire lecture room like "what should I call you anyway?" in a very derogatory way and the pinnacle of my existence is how I did not cry and gave my proper pronouns before reporting him to my program director @_@

added on that thing about nontraditional representations. sometimes i like to wear thigh high socks and shorts or flowing things like i'm a gay man from 70's new york please stop unnecessarily gendering floral prints society.

lets go on a journey in minecraft mod packs

referencesformccree.png

itwouldntmakeitallun.png

sleepywarkwarksmol.png

OMG WHAT CUTIES!!!! They look like best friends and I want to take them both out for lunch.
Vesta is a sweet dumpling, the sheep in animal crossing are like little fluffs with legs, they’re so fun!!

Last edited:
OMG WHAT CUTIES!!!! They look like best friends and I want to take them both out for lunch.
Vesta is a sweet dumpling, the sheep in animal crossing are like little fluffs with legs, they’re so fun!!

they are so cute and yes fluffs with legs sobs i love them

it's cool that you use your ipad for art :0
I once tried using the mobile version of photoshop, and it didn't go so well lmao

man i feel you friend, the ipad pro + the apple pencil has pretty good touch sensitivity and pressure tho

SOME NEW STUFF!!!!

cherrynscyne.png

theyreplayingsade.png

automatedmobiles.png

spoopychildren.png

isabellehelps.png

probablytalkingabout.png

girlgang.png

lostkitten.png

your art style is so nice! <3

Back