• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Secret Santa: Aleigh's ACNL Edition!

Aleigh

sans n pap need to be protected under all costs
Bells
Switch
8231-3590-6823
New Horizons Token
Pink Hybrid Lily
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hey! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Ali. This upcoming Christmas will be my two-year anniversary with my ACNL town, Neveland. I've achieved all of my dreamies since then, almost completed my museum, unlocked all of the buildings / renovations, expanded my house to it's fullest and payed off all my debts, and reached the limit of pwps allowed in my town. I'm so proud of how far I've come, and honestly I would have never been able to do it without TBT. So now, I want to give back a little bit and have a bit of fun doing so.

I would like to host a secret santa between me and 10-15 other ACNL players between now and the end of the year. You don't even have to celebrate Christmas to participate, just let me know if you don't! This is about giving and having fun, not religion. If I get more than 15 people wanting to participate, I'll gift them myself instead of just leaving them completely out. It's half first-come-first-serve, but it is also half who is most qualified. Don't worry, there's not much needed to make you "qualified."

Here are just a few rules:

1) You must have at least played ACNL for five months
2) You must have a 100% good rating on your TBT trading
3) You must have been a TBT member for a minimum of three months

If you'd like to participate, please fill out this form:

1) Name / Nickname:
2) ACNL Mayor Name:
3) ACNL Town:
4) FC:
5) Why you'd like to join:
6) Does it matter who you get?:
7) If so, what do you prefer?:
8) What's on your wishlist / what do you want?:
9) Do you mind giving me a snapchat to communicate with? (not required in any means):
10) How active are you on TBT?:

1) Name / Nickname: Ali
2) ACNL Mayor Name: Ali
3) ACNL Town: Neveland
4) FC: in sig
5) Why you'd like to join: bc I'm hosting (;
6) Does it matter who you get?: nope
7) If so, what do you prefer?: n/a
8) What's on your wishlist / what do you want?: ... I'm gonna have to make a new one bc I lost mine lmao
9) Do you mind giving me a snapchat to communicate with? (not required in any means): yes I will give myself my own snapchat
10) How active are you on TBT?: kinda active oops

I will choose who is in it on Thursday (Dec. 14) at 10:00pm MNT. Those who are picked will be notified via PM and will have 48 hours to respond before the slot opens up to someone else. After we have everyone, we will figure it out between ourselves. The others will receive a small gift from me prior to Christmas.

So uhh can I be an exception to the 3 months thing? I've posted more then post people do in a year and I have a clean rating.

1) Name / Nickname: whattheheck123
2) ACNL Mayor Name: Sarah
3) ACNL Town: ARMS
4) FC: 2380-7591-6982
5) Why you'd like to join: It's fun giving and getting presents. I also like surprises.
6) Does it matter who you get?: Nope!
7) If so, what do you prefer?:
8) What's on your wishlist / what do you want?:Any Splatoon and Sanrio items!
9) Do you mind giving me a snapchat to communicate with? (not required in any means): rainbowcandy02
10) How active are you on TBT?: Pretty active, about 3 or 4 times a week I go on. Sometimes more

Ummm... I would totally participate but I haven't played for at least 5 months (have T.I.Y. opened and all other stuff unlocked and opened except for Katrina's shop) and haven't been a member of tbt for 3 months either. So sorry; if this is the problem I have lots of furniture cataloged and have some tbt bells (not a ton of igb but a decent amount). If needed I would buy things off of tbt (amiibo exclusives). Sorry if this is wasting your time, just wanted to say I would join if those rules didn't apply.

Does "Secret Santa" mean that you'll be secretly pairing people up to give gifts to each other?

Back