Harvey and Wi-Fi

mills141

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have been very curious since we got the big update last year about Harvey and wi-fi. He mentions phones and then asks if you want to invite a villager from another area. Why would Nintendo add this and then do nothing to it. Does anyone have any ideas about this feature? I have been so curious about this for so long now.

It's for special Nintendo visitors, when/if they ever have any. ^_^

I read in Japan, they got Filly's RV through Harvey.

Last edited:
Yea it kinda looks likes they may have abandoned the idea. That's too bad. I always check it out just in case. Thanks!

Nothing works in the game where DLC etc is concerned. The HH Showcase is useless, as I don't go anywhere. The present option at the post office has never worked, maybe Australia missed out. :-/

Nothing works in the game where DLC etc is concerned. The HH Showcase is useless, as I don't go anywhere. The present option at the post office has never worked, maybe Australia missed out. :-/

It did for Europe when they handed out the zodiac item (and iirc the screens if they were ever released here or I just got em from HHS). But yeah in later/recent years it's been useless.

It did for Europe when they handed out the zodiac item (and iirc the screens if they were ever released here or I just got em from HHS). But yeah in later/recent years it's been useless.

I got the game too late.
I've only had it just on a year. :(

I got the game too late.
I've only had it just on a year. :(

yeah it was via the post office gift thing, but yeah aside from japan harv doesn't give out anything here via his wi-fi.

i had it the first time sometime july 2013 the first time and then you could get things via spotpass that way.

Back