• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Harvey and Wi-Fi

mills141

Bells
I have been very curious since we got the big update last year about Harvey and wi-fi. He mentions phones and then asks if you want to invite a villager from another area. Why would Nintendo add this and then do nothing to it. Does anyone have any ideas about this feature? I have been so curious about this for so long now.

It's for special Nintendo visitors, when/if they ever have any. ^_^

I read in Japan, they got Filly's RV through Harvey.

Last edited:
Yea it kinda looks likes they may have abandoned the idea. That's too bad. I always check it out just in case. Thanks!

Nothing works in the game where DLC etc is concerned. The HH Showcase is useless, as I don't go anywhere. The present option at the post office has never worked, maybe Australia missed out. :-/

Nothing works in the game where DLC etc is concerned. The HH Showcase is useless, as I don't go anywhere. The present option at the post office has never worked, maybe Australia missed out. :-/

It did for Europe when they handed out the zodiac item (and iirc the screens if they were ever released here or I just got em from HHS). But yeah in later/recent years it's been useless.

It did for Europe when they handed out the zodiac item (and iirc the screens if they were ever released here or I just got em from HHS). But yeah in later/recent years it's been useless.

I got the game too late.
I've only had it just on a year. :(

I got the game too late.
I've only had it just on a year. :(

yeah it was via the post office gift thing, but yeah aside from japan harv doesn't give out anything here via his wi-fi.

i had it the first time sometime july 2013 the first time and then you could get things via spotpass that way.

Back