• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gah! Help me please! I have a boatload of questions!

Chewy.7204

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi I started to ask these questions on the ACNL society group but that has been there for weeks and never got answered! So can someone please answer a few questions I have about TBT and ACNL in general?

Here they are: (Questions in bold have been answered to my satisfaction)
1. I am in desperate need of a costom qr code desiger person. What are good places to find them (probably one that makes them for free as I am a new player)?

2.Could I buy an amiibo exclusive villager from someone here (such as C?C?, Vich?, Wolf Link, etc.) Or is that prohibited?

3. Where can I find a good pricing chart for selling items to other TBT users?

4. What in the heck is a villager ranking?

5.What is the TBT to IGB rate?

6.Where can I find the most accurate villager tier list?

Last edited:
There's an Able Sisters sub-forum in here at the top of the page, with all that. ^_^ Well, patterns anyhow.

Someone in the able sisters thread might be able to help you, I unfortunately can't design anything pretty.

You didn't have the other questions before. :D

You can buy amiibo figures in stores, or Ebay. Just google the figure you want.
You can't offer cash in a thread, I don't think?

For selling items, it depends on the rarity, DLC, etc.
Items can go for as little as 1 TBT.
I don't know the IGB/TBT exchange rate.

Villager ranking just goes on statistics. ^_^

For the Amiibo villagers I mean could someone move them in and get them in boxes to sell them to me.

For the Amiibo villagers I mean could someone move them in and get them in boxes to sell them to me.

Those ones, no. Ordinary villagers with amiibo cards can be moved into your town that way, but I'm pretty sure amiibo villagers like Wolf Link require the player who wants them in their town to actually own the amiibo figure in question.

No, you can't buy Cece/Viche/W. Link (as well as Sanrio cards) since you need to have the amiibo figures yourself to scan in. WA cards' villagers however you can buy with forum currency, or in game bells, rlc transactions is prohibited though.

1. I am in desperate need of a costom qr code desiger person. What are good places to find them (probably one that makes them for free as I am a new player)?

2.Could I buy an amiibo exclusive villager from someone here (such as C?C?, Vich?, Wolf Link, etc.) Or is that prohibited?

3. Where can I find a good pricing chart for selling items to other TBT users?

4. What in the heck is a villager ranking?

1. Able Sisters subform

2. Pay real money...? uhh no. you could trade amiibo cards for them in the amiibo post office. or go ebay idk
Pay with TBT or IGB and move them into your town like a regular villager? The game doesn't let you. only way is to get the amiibo card and move them in.

3. idk, but i'll give you one for selling ACNL items:

orderable item: 1-2tbt
unorderable item: 2-3tbt
hybrids: 2-3tbt
normal flowers: 1-2tbt
normal tools and silver tools: same range as orderable and unorderable
gold tools: unsure, people sometimes put around 5-15tbt
expensive (crown, ABD...): 2-8tbt
check cycling threads for good villager pricing.
that's all i can really think of right now, ehh

4. you probably mean villager tiers. well some villagers are a lot more wanted than others so their are rankings/tiers for them. people will price villagers at the top tiers or rankings for a lot more than ones that are lower. cute villagers tend to be at the top (lolly, marshal etc.) there are threads for villager tiers, you could try to find them in the villager trading plaza

5. 200k IGB=1 TBT

6. guess this one is the only one that has been updated the most recent. there isn't a very frequently updated tier list sadly

Last edited:
to answer you 3rd question.

there is not really ''chart'' for prices for your items or the items of others.
people sell their stuff with prices they find reasonable
like 2 TBT ( the sites currency ) for a bush start or tree sapling

me personally i sell m stuff between the 50.000 IGB ( the games currency ) and the 250.000 IGB.
depending on what item it is, and how rare it is, or on how hard it is to get.

IGB stands for In Game Bells, hence IGB
TBT stands for The Bell Tree, hence TBT

so if you have like a fire extinguisher you could sell that for 50.000
but like a rococo table won't go for that easily, but 10 or 20 thousand it could go for.

how i learned it was: i went to the able sisters sub forum and just went through a lot of the treads looking at items, and prices.
opened my own tread with some stuff i sold back then, and said, that people could bid with prices they found reasonable.
also, a little later down the line i was looking for stuff, and said i'd name a price for a certain item and they accepted mot of the time.

in like a week, i had a good idea of what the prices were of most commonly sold items.

it will come naturally :)

The current rate is around 20 million ~ 80 TBT. This would make 1 million ~ 4TBT.

There is a post on the Villager Trading Forums, which includes links to past popularity lists. This was last updates two days ago and is probably as accurate as you can get. Popularity List

Back