• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite part of your job?

Kamzitty

nintendo trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Light Blue Balloon
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I thought of this question because I just got a job at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I'm super excited to start! They seem like a very positive and relaxed company so I feel like I will enjoy working here. I also work at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I really enjoy the theme park industry, which is why I applied for Universal as well! My favorite part would definitely be the other team members. Most people who work at theme parks are really outgoing and enjoy what they do so it makes working more fun.

So, tell me your favorite part about where you work! Of course if you don't feel comfortable mentioning the exact location it's unnecessary. xD
And, if you aren't currently employed, what is your dream job?

i work as a busser at a restaurant, so my job isn't the most exciting, but i really love my co-workers. it's a small, local restaurant so it's pretty tight-knight and everyone is related to each other somehow. the customers are pretty cool for the most part as well (for the same reasons).

also, your job sounds really cool! i hope you enjoy working there! :)

THe fact I can chill on my phone during downtime.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My dream job is to marry a rich old man with heart problems & no kids.

I love that I don’t have to deal with people (no offense to anyone. I actually admire everyone who can deal with people. I’m just really bad at... being human, I guess, haha). And the few people I have to work with (other programmers and engineers) have the exact same damage as me. It’s relieving.

I’ve been called a “robot” by my peers all my life. Now I program actual, industrial robots. Irony...?

Last edited:
Don't have a job. But when I did I hated literally every single lovin' part of it: the co-workers, when it was busy, the managers, the customers, the job itself. I plan on trying to get a job in a store or a grocers, though. That's my dream job for me right now.

I work in an office during the holidays. My favourite part is that I don't have to talk to customers on the phone or face to face, because I mostly do emails. My coworkers are also nice.

The worst part was when a customer wrote an essay in an email insulting me, because I was apparently denying him money that was legally his (he was trying to claim on his insurance, but he'd read the form wrong and we didn't cover what he was trying to claim for). On and off, it took six days to deal with him.

Is that a real place?

Of course lolol how would I get a job there if it wasn't real? x) It's located in Universal Studios. It's not the REAL wizarding world, but it's quite a replica!!

I work in an office during the holidays. My favourite part is that I don't have to talk to customers on the phone or face to face, because I mostly do emails. My coworkers are also nice.

The worst part was when a customer wrote an essay in an email insulting me, because I was apparently denying him money that was legally his (he was trying to claim on his insurance, but he'd read the form wrong and we didn't cover what he was trying to claim for). On and off, it took six days to deal with him.

Oh no, I hate having difficult guests :c I understand how frustrating that must have been!!

I work in a Pharmacy...I enjoy really helping patients out with their medications and applying the knowledge I learned in Pharmacy school to counsel and improve their understanding to better their health. I especially like when they appreciate & thank me, it makes my day. A simple Thank you goes a long way, people lol! Thank your pharmacists... we are still doctors who worked very hard to get to where we are (6 years of difficult schooling and crippling debt :p).

Last edited:
I work in a small office where I digitize data and documents for various clients. Because the data is strictly sensitive, only a small number of people are allowed in the office. And it's the only office in the whole building with air conditioning.

I teach piano lessons, and my favourite thing ever is when a kid gets something right for the first time and gets really excited about it. It's such a special thing to witness idk how to describe it. I also just like interacting with the kids in general. I can't talk to people my own age but some of these kids seem to like me at least ?\_(ツ)_/?

Honestly even though it can be a nightmare at times to deal with, it's kind of entertaining all the train wreck people that come through. We live close to a heavy drug area so we get loads of tweakers, and we have a bar in house so there's always plenty of drunks too. They constantly cause problems, but it's what gets me through my long nights. Also I kind of enjoy correcting things since that's my job, I don't know, it's kind of fun fixing things and finding problems other people overlooked.

My favorite part of my job are the kisses <3 and the “I love you mommy” <3
Honestly hands down, the BEST. And seeing his smile reassures me that I’m doing a good job :)
Plus another perk is the wonderful cuddler (my husband) who warms up the night since he produces
so much body heat XD I hate him during the summer though lol.​

My job is extremely boring but it’s a service I never really thought about until I started working there. I like the fact that I’m helping people that are hard of hearing communicate over the phone, especially knowing that a lot of them may not be able to travel much and visit family/friends.

That I can do what I love, and work from home with my own schedule

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favorite part of my job are the kisses <3 and the “I love you mommy” <3
Honestly hands down, the BEST. And seeing his smile reassures me that I’m doing a good job :)
Plus another perk is the wonderful cuddler (my husband) who warms up the night since he produces
so much body heat XD I hate him during the summer though lol.​

This made me so happy, hope to have the same job one day!

the days were there's no work at my job and I get to spend the whole time eating and watching movies with my friends, those days are rare though :(

Back