• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi there, my first post

Ozir

Maturemember
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi all... I?ve playing AC since city folk and now with New leaf I got out of control! I have 7 different towns! Crazy right? Anyhow, I am looking for some people to play with, preferably in time zones compatible with Australia and mature or with a mature-ish attitude, as I take town building and villagers caring very seriously :) .
I am not sure how to look for specific locations within the forums.

Any help, suggestions are very much appreciated.

welcome! so find things you click the search button at the top right corner ( under the tree ) or if you want to make your own topic make sure to post it in the right spot ( stores in re-tail, cycling town in villager trading plaza ect ) and click the post new thread button in the top left corner

hope this helps! if you still dont get it feel free to post on my profile or send me a private message

Last edited:
Thx for your quick reply... I tried searching for Australia and got a bunch of posts mostly about the pocket game. I just need to spend some time navigating I suppose.
Cheers

no prob if you still cant find it try posting a new post in the train station broad!

Holy smokes, seven towns? How do you balance it all? I'm really curious to know what your playstyle is! Do you set down paths and plan villagers or just go with the flow?

Back