• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

need petition signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

today works for me, satan
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (380) +
Need to visit someone's town for signatures again, this time for Sylvana whose picture I'm also after orz let me know if u can help, ty

I reject this request normally but it's for Boots & I'm angling for his picture ;/

Last edited:
I see you recently posted your last reply, if you still need signatures your welcome to come to my town

awesome, will do : D thanks a bunch!

- - - Post Merge - - -

all done, thanks again!!!!!
Boots really gave me his pic when I gave him the signatures too hahah yay!

yaay thank you, I do still need them! I'll add you now so just lmk when you're ready :D

Haha as the matter of fact I am free now. My gates are open, come whenever you're ready.

Haha as the matter of fact I am free now. My gates are open, come whenever you're ready.

oh awesome, all right on my way now :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

all done so locking up again whooo

have 2 keep resetting because Sylvana keeps trying to give me random furniture when I give her the form, this squirrel doesn't understand that I have all night.. sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back