• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Saplingforums unfairly banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I was on the saplingforums last year. I joined the saplingforums just to chat, and I got a warning for no reason. I was having problems with question.com, yet I still don't remember the specific name because answer.com is something else, and they were deleting every one of my questions on-site because I think they assume I can't speak proper English or form a question properly, or they plain just don't like me. My usernames on all those sites were MichaelXD, and I demand to know why I was terminated. I have a brother named Cycling Road. May he join here in my place if I get unfairly banned? It isn't fair! I have done nothing wrong ever, and I will ever do nothing wrong!

I was banned unfairly from thesaplingforums because they assumed I was spamming when at the same time I was having problems with question.com, I think that's the name of it, deleting all of my questions on-site. They think that I cannot speak English properly and I did form all the questions in perfect English. They banned me last year in October 2016 after I got in a conversation with Mimi the Great about the anniversary of Leliko, which is October 7, while I was watching Ece ile Gaga and taking a sign language class, when all of a sudden I just got banned from a forum.

I came back today and they banned me again. I don't understand. Even my brother tried to help a year earlier. When I tried going down to their discord, it didn't work. The link was already expired.

Last edited:
well hello there, no need to worry about thesaplingforums because TBF is way better, looks better, people and the mods are nicer :)

We?re not the Sapling Forums nor do we have any affiliation with them, please deal with them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back