Saplingforums unfairly banned me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelXD

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I was on the saplingforums last year. I joined the saplingforums just to chat, and I got a warning for no reason. I was having problems with question.com, yet I still don't remember the specific name because answer.com is something else, and they were deleting every one of my questions on-site because I think they assume I can't speak proper English or form a question properly, or they plain just don't like me. My usernames on all those sites were MichaelXD, and I demand to know why I was terminated. I have a brother named Cycling Road. May he join here in my place if I get unfairly banned? It isn't fair! I have done nothing wrong ever, and I will ever do nothing wrong!

I was banned unfairly from thesaplingforums because they assumed I was spamming when at the same time I was having problems with question.com, I think that's the name of it, deleting all of my questions on-site. They think that I cannot speak English properly and I did form all the questions in perfect English. They banned me last year in October 2016 after I got in a conversation with Mimi the Great about the anniversary of Leliko, which is October 7, while I was watching Ece ile Gaga and taking a sign language class, when all of a sudden I just got banned from a forum.

I came back today and they banned me again. I don't understand. Even my brother tried to help a year earlier. When I tried going down to their discord, it didn't work. The link was already expired.

Last edited:
well hello there, no need to worry about thesaplingforums because TBF is way better, looks better, people and the mods are nicer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back