• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Moving out amiibo card villagers

I wanted to drop back in and say that after trying for quite some time to plot reset that bad placement, I couldn't get it to move. So, I did end up restarting.

It wasn't all bad, though. I mean, I lost a lot of dreamies. So that sucked. But I actually love my new map, way more than the old one. I was able to put my house at a really lovely spot next to the waterfall. So I'm not too unhappy with the situation. I guess I would just advise caution to those who have a specific vision for their town's villagers but also want to scan in amiibo cards.

I still think amiibos are a fantastic idea for Nintendo, I just hope that in future AC games they polish the idea a bit.

I'm sad you had to do that, but happy that it worked out! ^_^

Indeed, I hope Nintendo gives us a couple of simple amiibo options in future.

Back