hoobster4

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi all,
I'm buying the following pokemon with 6IV. I would pay extra if they were EV trained or shiny:

-Alolan Ninetails

-Jangmo-O/Kommo-o

-Mimikyu

-Alolan Marowak

-Pheromosa

-Toxapex

I may be buying more soon! At the moment I'm willing to pay 80 tbt per pokemon, but this could be more depending on EV training or if they are shiny.
Thanks!
*they cannot be hacked

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to you, but if you get a Pokemon that is 6iv, shiny, and an UB, it IS hacked. The chances of catching that is like 0.000.000.1% (just a guess lol). Not to mention it’d have to be from Ultra Sun/Moon since the UBs were shiny locked previously. Even just a plain 6iv non-shiny is very rare!

The others have a chance of being 6iv, if they are bred alot. Though the chances of a 6iv shiny are once again almost impossible.

Just thought I’d let you know :3

It’s usually best to ask for a certain nature, and the one iv you don’t want perfect (example: Jolly Kangaskhan, Sp. Atk unused and uneeded so - that). As IVs can be added and maxed out with bottle caps once the Pokemon hits level 100, it isn’t super important if it’s missing one in a less important stat as well. If you wanna see easy ways to get bottle caps you can look up methods to or ask me.

Nature is the most important as it cannot be altered later on ^-^

Hope this helps you out with your team!

Last edited:
Just saying it in case, to let people know that I would be willing to pay a lot more if they had one that fit that crit.
However I agree on the 5IV matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back