• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ~ Festive Dress from Able Sisters ~ IGB or TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (57) +
I am working on a winter / Toy Day town and I really would like the Festive Dress!

This is the orderable red Dress from Able Sisters NOT Gracie Grace.

Name your price - I?m available for hours.

I can pay in: IGB (99,000 or more!) ~ TBT (5 TBT) ~ pinwheel ~ ice cream ~ balloon ~

I really appreciate your help if you have this dress in your catalog and can help!

I have this dress in my closet right now! Do you have blue or cyan pinwheel or pink balloon, bunny pink balloon, heart cyan balloon? If you have more than one of these then I'd like to exchange a few for the dress?

I have this dress in my closet right now! Do you have blue or cyan pinwheel or pink balloon, bunny pink balloon, heart cyan balloon? If you have more than one of these then I'd like to exchange a few for the dress?

Let me check on pinwheels and balloons - checking my inventory!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have for you:
- pink balloon
- pink bunny balloon
- blue pinwheel

I?ll PM you my FC! Adding your FC now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back