• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying = Wish list items =

Bosoc

i like ravioli
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +

i'm a huge fan of the new amiibo items that are available with rv's, but since both my
parents work to the point i barely see them to ask them to get me something, it's kinda hard
getting the items i want from rv's :0

some of the items may also be items i may just simply not been able to find or get that
aren't amiibo related, which would be easier to get <3 also, if you happen to have the rv of
a selection of items that i want, i can come over and order from the rv with my own meow
coupons so you don't have to waste yours~!

any ways, here's my wish list:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/vedZPg3dU1

im mainly looking to pay with igb, but i can pay in tbt if wanted
i'll remove an item from my list once i get it, but if someone has given it to me but it's still
on the list, means i wanted more than one~

thank you!

Last edited:
Hey :) I can get everything ready in a few hours, aside from Newsprint Helmet, Whirlpool bath, and Organ. A few hours because I have some things to do in real life right now, not available for trades.
And I'll scan in Weber when we trade, so you can order Organ from his van by yourself?

Hey :) I can get everything ready in a few hours, aside from Newsprint Helmet, Whirlpool bath, and Organ. A few hours because I have some things to do in real life right now, not available for trades.
And I'll scan in Weber when we trade, so you can order Organ from his van by yourself?

ah thank you! i went to sleep cuz i was so tired when you sent this so sorry lol,
also ya i understand about the other items~

Last edited:
Back