A stroke of luck!

cortexaire

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I just had Julian move into my town! He was a random move as well, taking the place of Felicity. I've been trying to cycle through my villagers for a while to get him, although I thought I'd have to do it for a lot longer. I feel pretty fortunate because he is one animal I've particularly wanted (especially for his soothing house design.. It's so nice), but there was no way I can afford to buy him and none of the stores within a good radius sell amiibo cards. It's been a good day :)
(Accidentally posted this in the trading section, sorry)

Congrats on your new move-in!

Julian is a very unique and pretty villager - the only unicorn in the game, I'm pretty sure. His house is the one with the night sky wall and floor, right? I agree that it's very serene.

Seems that ACNL decided you needed an early holiday gift! XP

Thanks! :D And yes, that's right! The tune that plays in his house is also so relaxing- I believe it's called Stale Cupcakes? And haha, yeah :p I'm glad for it!

Very nice! Julian was also a random move-in for me; I had no idea who he was and had to Google him at the time. He's now one of my favorites and I've managed to keep him since 2013!

congrats, Julian is in my town too :)

I love his house interior so much I got his wallpaper and floor and made it my basement theme lmao..

btw if you ever get one, send him a blue rose, it fits really well. I gave him one and he's tried to get rid of it but I never give him anything lol

Haha, I don't blame you :) it's so pretty! And will do, thanks! XD I feel you, I once gave Punchy a pretty costly item and he sold it back to me literally the next time I talked to him xD

congrats! he randomly moved into my town yesterday too and i love him so much. (of course he went and bought a basic bed from re-tail and now its just ruining the aesthetic of his overall gorgeous room but i can forgive him and his poor choices)

Haha, nice!! Such a shame about the bed though xD I wish there was an option to literally march them back to re-tail and make them exchange it for their old stuff xD Muffy's room also has a really nice rococo style, so she immediately purchased a kiddie table to ruin her entire room as soon as she moved in ��
But yeah, he's so pretty you have to forgive him :p

Back