• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling A stroke of luck!

cortexaire

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just had Julian move into my town! He was a random move as well, taking the place of Felicity. I've been trying to cycle through my villagers for a while to get him, although I thought I'd have to do it for a lot longer. I feel pretty fortunate because he is one animal I've particularly wanted (especially for his soothing house design.. It's so nice), but there was no way I can afford to buy him and none of the stores within a good radius sell amiibo cards. It's been a good day :)

Congratulations! :D I got Julian from the reset trick, but it took about 60 tries and even then, I wasn't actually aiming to get him (Poppy was who I wanted haha!) I felt really happy to get him, I also managed to buy his amiibo card for ?5 off eBay :D

Last edited:
Back