Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Ruby
Lobo
Mint
Feedback
100% (175) +
:blush: Spreading Joy And Cheers :blush:
It's been a while since I been on Belltree but now's a perfect time to be back and make a SIMPLE giveaway!
The winner of this "raffle" giveaway gets a Sanrio set of their choice
One entry per person ^_^ I'm going to pick the winner from RNG based on post #.

Rules:
1. NO multiple entries per person including i.e. double posting
2. No swearing/rude comments.. please be respectful
3. Tell me what you are thankful for
4. Giveaway ends December 22nd, 2017 11:59 PM EST

Winner will be contacted through PM
If you read all the rules then Ho Ho Ho good luck! Have a jolly good day

Last edited:
Hi! I am thankful for the opportunities to travel and to go to college.
Awesome giveaway idea :)

aw this is so nice of you! i'm thankful for my family and friends who mean the absolute world to me c:

I am thankful for my grandparents, who took me in during a terrible time in my life and treated me like their own child. They taught me what it was to have a loving stable family and they helped me get the professional help that was over 12 years overdue. They saved my life and they continue to support me emotionally during the recovery process, I could never thank them enough but I will spend the rest of my life trying to <3

I am thankful for my family and them being willing to do anything for me so that I can get the most out of my life. They've worked very hard to allow me to get where I am today, and I can only hope in the future I can help them and my future children as well.

I am grateful for my family, and my friends. Had this been last yrear I would have stated I would be grateful being alive after almost dying. But this year has been better, so Ho Ho Ho.

Last edited:
hello~!
im thankful that this forum and all you nice people are still here!
i took almost a year off of animal crossing and im starting fresh again now, everyone has been so helpful in getting me back on my feet~!!
i love you all! <3

Sorry I been busy lately and forgot to end the giveaway on time!! SO I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A SANRIO SET TO TWO people!!
RNG from #1-9
the numbers generated were 2 and 9!
So congratulations to gpinckey32 and ZombifiedHorror.
I'll be closing this thread and sending you guys a VM.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back