• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tower pwp

Lars

Señor Member
Cherry 🍒
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2214-7888-4694
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Hi is it possible for me to place the tower pwp on the place where the four dig spots are ? 1513025111304.jpg

Looking closely I *think* you very well could!!

Those corners near the cliffs are always a challenge.

Here?s my test I did with a lighthouse:
- Plant flowers all along the edge of the cliff. If you can plant flowers all around those buried stars you should good!

Then it?s all about Isabelle and where you stand. Good luck!! The Tower is quite beautiful at night!

well to the left there can be flowers, and at the bottom too, but not in the diagonal left corner

It looks like you can do it - especially how the flowers do plant around the area.

Like I said earlier - these corners are tricky!! Sometimes they work, sometimes they don?t count as a square.

The ultimate decision maker is Isabelle - she rules on matters like this!

Can you dig holes all around the buried spots? If so, it'll probably fit, although that left part looks dangerous to me...

as i said, flowers ( and therefore holes ) go all the way around except for the bottom left corner

Plus you know how Isabelle is. Strict as.. well.. strict. :D

i think you need 2 spaces from the cliff from both sides so probably not. but give it a shot and see what she says

i think you need 2 spaces from the cliff from both sides so probably not. but give it a shot and see what she says

You can place PWPs one square away from both cliffs and rivers, so the only real issue would be that bottom left corner.

Since you can't plant a flower in that corner, though, my guess is "no".

As long as you can put flowers or patterns around the pwp, you'll be fine. That's kinda how it is with my wind turbine.

vBdOH9v.png

I have the windmill near a cliff, but there's a layer of flowers around it, then each side of the windmill has three bushes.

So a space, then bushes, flowers, then the windmill.

I used to have it closer to the cliff, but I like bushes around PWP's, and you need a space between bushes and a cliff.

Last edited:
Back