• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Little things that are annoying

Agreed that always have to go down to find the friends to visit, and go to their town to buy staff

"How could you still want the same exact item that I already gave you???"

I really wish we could sell off materials and/or have more ways of obtaining them. I've been having a shortage of wood and fertilizer...

I find it so annoying when a visitor stands on the edge of the water and I have to go around them while I?m running along the water?s edge looking for fish. It really bugs me. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wish we could sell off materials and/or have more ways of obtaining them. I've been having a shortage of wood and fertilizer...
I just found out that you can sell materials like steel. You can sell them by pressing them in your item inventory.

Last edited:
The friend list is really my biggest annoyance, because it involves many annoying parts.

1)My entire neighborhood has the most godawful wifi reception, so the game has a choppy framerate, including the friends list, which takes forever to load each person's info & go back to the list.

2)The hitbox area for friends is too wide. When you just want to scroll through the names, you end up accidently selecting someone, so you have to hit back & do it all again.

3)I really don't need to be notified every time someone puts an item up for sale, but the red exclamation mark won't go away unless I check them out.

4)I WOULD like to be notified when people send me help requests for the quarry, & for them to be notified when I ask for help. Even though I have about 50 friends, I rarely get the 5 I need to get in because no one knows anyone has asked them for help.

5)Having to view items for sale once friend at a time, only being able to see the last four things they added, & not being able to buy from them unless you visit their camp site.

Speaking of hit box area....When one of your guests is behind a piece of furniture & you just cannot select them to talk to them.

Last edited:
I don’t get for sale notifications. I wonder why. I would also like a notification for quarry help request that would be useful. I agree about the box being so wide you accidentally select when scrolling!

A search feature for searching friends market boxes would be very helpful. I don't mind visiting their camp, but I can't remember who carries what.

Also would be nice to be able to reaarange our market to make it more neat.

I added everything in the order that I wanted it, then I don't collect money until I am ready to restock that item, that way everything stays in order.

Back