• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Little things that are annoying

Shele

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Anyone else have little things that just annoy the crap out of you? My main thing is having to scroll through my entire friends list every time I help someone at the quarry. When I help a friend, why can't it take me back to where I was rather than taking me clear back to the top of my friends list??? Grrr!! Same thing with crafting or doing stuff with your animals list. Please just take me back to where I was so I can avoid all that scrolling over and over and over again!

I absolutely love the game, don't get me wrong. But, there are a few little things I'd love to see change. How 'bout you?

Make it easier to access market boxes. It's annoying to have to visit each friend individually to buy stuff instead of having full access just by clicking on their name. I also have the same issues you do about scrolling.

In addition to scrolling through my friend list, I have to visit each friend of mine to see if any of them have the fruits/bug/fishes that I need. It is very time consuming, frustrating and annoying especially when the game is only 5 minutes from switching to new set of campers.

It probably doesn't annoy most people, but it really bothers me when I'm talking to the villagers at my campsite, and then they suddenly change positions before my eyes. I always lose track of who I've already spoken to! >_<

My main thing is having to scroll through my entire friends list every time I help someone at the quarry. When I help a friend, why can't it take me back to where I was rather than taking me clear back to the top of my friends list???

The reason it has to do this is because the friend list is made to show the most recent activity of your friends. Which means the list needs to be cleared and repopulated every single time it is opened. If they reeaaally wanted to keep the friend activity function, then I think a better way to do it is to refresh the list only when you load a different location. I mean, I don't usually spend more than 5 minutes in one area and I don't need to know the most recent friend down to the very second.

Yeah, it irks me to have to click to see whether I have what it takes to craft something on one of the villagers' required list, only to discover I don't have enough, then having to reopen the Contacts tab.

yeah scrolling through friends list for market is annoying! Also seeing those weeds I can't pull lmao

This is just a little thing, but the obvious, and dangerous, I might add, design flaw that has a Camp stove sitting directly above the fuel canisters!!!
KABOOOM!!

I find it annoying you cant visit the quarry with friends help and with leaf tickets at the same time. What if I want candy canes twice?

I need more storage space. I would pay leaves to have more. My campers are wiping me out every three hours. I could have 14 apples to start with and by the end, have to go get more. Same with perch, beetles, and flounders. I can't keep them in stock.

I agree with the friend list thing, it is the same when clicking on shovels to help them out as well. I really don't need a down to the second update of when my friends were last on.

I wish I could see entire market boxes from the friend list and buy right from the friend list rather than going to their camp and having to walk over to them and click it open just to find they have nothing I need. Only seeing 4 boxes is very unhelpful.

I also wish that when you are talking to an animal that it brings you back to the dialogue screen rather than have to click on them again, especially in your campsite. I find that every click takes times to load and it makes things go so slow. I would also like to be able to speed through the conversations, because I feel at this point I have seen everything there is for them to say.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need more storage space. I would pay leaves to have more. My campers are wiping me out every three hours. I could have 14 apples to start with and by the end, have to go get more. Same with perch, beetles, and flounders. I can't keep them in stock.

Did you upgrade them to the max already? I have been using my leaf tickets to buy more spaces, and as far as I know you can have 250 spaces.

I wish I could see entire market boxes from the friend list and buy right from the friend list rather than going to their camp and having to walk over to them and click it open just to find they have nothing I need. Only seeing 4 boxes is very unhelpful..

You don't need to walk all the way to them. Just click on them from where you're standing. Other than that, yeah, it's annoying to have to visit their campsite just to see their market box.

You don't need to walk all the way to them. Just click on them from where you're standing. Other than that, yeah, it's annoying to have to visit their campsite just to see their market box.

OMG thanks for telling me, I had no idea! I should have known that as I do it with my campers, but for some reason never tried with visiting other people.

-view full market boxes without visiting camp (but hey, at least i can give em kudos?)
-filling someones heart thingy up at your camp but you have that one little bit to do and you have to wait a couple of hours to actually get them to level up

A search feature for searching friends market boxes would be very helpful. I don't mind visiting their camp, but I can't remember who carries what.

Also would be nice to be able to reaarange our market to make it more neat.

Back