• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

i don't like their flavor. I only like their aesthetic for decoration

Blue raspberry candy canes!! The only candy canes I'll eat are the fruity ones, I don't like the peppermint flavored ones.

I'm not a huge fan of candy canes, I only like the mint ones as long as the mint flavour isn't too strong. All the fruity flavoured ones I've tried weren't that nice, so I stick with mint if I have them.

I like the basic peppermint flavor, but honestly I prefer regular peppermints to candycanes. They're too awkwardly shaped to eat, and I can never finish a whole one so I end up wasting them because there's no good way to save a candycane for later.

I'm prob the only person in the world who doesn't like candy canes lol :p

they're okay! i'll eat the peppermint ones, though i prefer the candy flavored ones

I just like the regular peppermint flavor. (Bonus if they're the little baby-sized ones!!)

I never liked them either. I was still always excited to get them though lol
I didn't even know there was other flavors besides the regular peppermint ones

The only ones I really like are the colorful sweet tart ones!

Licorice ones, for sure. Although I don't mind the regular ones at all ^^

My only favorite is Cherry flavor. The original flavor is bad for my mouth.

Just the usual mint ones, I haven't tried many flavoured ones. I like them, the small ones specifically. The bigger ones are a chore to eat.

Dude those jolly rancher candy canes are bomb. I love regular candy canes but flavored ones are awesome.

I love regular peppermint candy canes the most, they're just really really good. But I do also enjoy any of the fruity versions I find each year, I've had like Starburst and Skittle ones in years past, this year I got ones that are Dum-Dum flavored, haven't tried them yet, and not really sure where someone stashed them, cause I was going to hang them on the tree... but they weren't where I left them.

Back