i don't like their flavor. I only like their aesthetic for decoration

Blue raspberry candy canes!! The only candy canes I'll eat are the fruity ones, I don't like the peppermint flavored ones.

I'm not a huge fan of candy canes, I only like the mint ones as long as the mint flavour isn't too strong. All the fruity flavoured ones I've tried weren't that nice, so I stick with mint if I have them.

I like the basic peppermint flavor, but honestly I prefer regular peppermints to candycanes. They're too awkwardly shaped to eat, and I can never finish a whole one so I end up wasting them because there's no good way to save a candycane for later.

I just like the regular peppermint flavor. (Bonus if they're the little baby-sized ones!!)

I never liked them either. I was still always excited to get them though lol
I didn't even know there was other flavors besides the regular peppermint ones

The only ones I really like are the colorful sweet tart ones!

My only favorite is Cherry flavor. The original flavor is bad for my mouth.

Just the usual mint ones, I haven't tried many flavoured ones. I like them, the small ones specifically. The bigger ones are a chore to eat.

Dude those jolly rancher candy canes are bomb. I love regular candy canes but flavored ones are awesome.

I love regular peppermint candy canes the most, they're just really really good. But I do also enjoy any of the fruity versions I find each year, I've had like Starburst and Skittle ones in years past, this year I got ones that are Dum-Dum flavored, haven't tried them yet, and not really sure where someone stashed them, cause I was going to hang them on the tree... but they weren't where I left them.

Back