• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Marshal

Status
Not open for further replies.

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (47) +
Marshal is in boxes until 6am PST! Sorry this is such short notice, but he never told me beforehand that he was going to move. Name your price since this is such short notice! I'll try to reply as soon as possible so there's no long wait or confusion.

His clothes are original, though I don't know what his catchphrase and greeting currently are. :)

I will accept both TBT currency and in-game currency. In-game Bells are preferred.

Last edited:
hi! i'd love to buy him. how much tbt would you be looking for?

How much would you deem fair? I was thinking maybe around 200 bells but that could be way too much. I just joined today, sorry.

Last edited:
How much would you deem fair? I was thinking maybe around 200 bells but that could be way too much. I just joined today, sorry.

1 tbt = about 1 million in game bells these days (its wild i know, i'm not used to it, they're worth a lot more lately)

i can also pay in game bells!! how much would you be looking for in that?

Oh geez really? Wow yeah 200 would be wAY too much.

For in game bells I'd ask between 1-2 mil. I've seen Marshal go up to 5-10 mil range but that's actually insane so 1-2 would be alright. If you really did want to pay in TBT I'd ask for a bit higher in bells, from 5-10 if that seems fair. Once again I'm open to haggling if anything seems like too much!

*Edit: I'm basing a lot of this off of personal worth so sorry if TBT is more than in-game in that regard. If that seems unfair, once again, can change it. Just trying to get my footing.

Last edited:
Oh geez really? Wow yeah 200 would be wAY too much.

For in game bells I'd ask between 1-2 mil. I've seen Marshal go up to 5-10 mil range but that's actually insane so 1-2 would be alright. If you really did want to pay in TBT I'd ask for a bit higher in bells, from 5-10 if that seems fair. Once again I'm open to haggling if anything seems like too much!

*Edit: I'm basing a lot of this off of personal worth so sorry if TBT is more than in-game in that regard. If that seems unfair, once again, can change it. Just trying to get my footing.

1-2 mil in game is a really amazing price, i'd feel bad taking it for that actually! how would 4 mil in game bells be?

Wow you're really willing to go up that high? Granted, if I actually went to the island sometimes that would be pocket change but 4 mil sounds perfect!

Wow you're really willing to go up that high? Granted, if I actually went to the island sometimes that would be pocket change but 4 mil sounds perfect!

for sure!! i'll add you right now, give me a few minutes to put the bells in my inventory! <3

for sure!! i'll add you right now, give me a few minutes to put the bells in my inventory! <3

Thank you, that would be perfect <3. Just tell me when you're done and I'll open up my gates! I gotta get my game situated and all anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back