• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New player help

gpinckney32

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4561-6197-0809
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hi! I just got the game a couple days ago. Anyone wanna be my friend and maybe help a newbie out?? You would rock.

I'll help out however I can, just let me know if you need anything and I'll see if I can lend a hand

What would be the most helpful things for a new player? I really dont know much haha
Can i come to your town?

I wouldn't know, I started off the game with no help until I discovered this forum, what fruit do you have in your town?

Well I can give you some apples, oranges, lemons and bananas if you want, could I have a cherry since I don't have one yet?

I'll open it in a few, I just restarted so there's not much to my town, we can always go to the island though

My advice to you would ve to have fun! Make your town how you wanna make it!
Talk to the able sister's everyday, especially the one sewing in the back, you can eventually unlock qr codes from her. Get a shovel and dig up any marks in your town for fossils, donate the ones you don't have in your museum, catching bugs makes a decent chunk of bells and sp do turnips :) but sell your turnips before Saturday or they will go bad!

Back