Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello! I haven't made a thread on here for so long! :D

Anyway, I have many amiibo cards and despite not being on New Leaf much anymore, it would be great to help anyone who wants a villager from the list below. Please make sure you have an open spot in your town for another villager!

My 3DS XL Friend Code is 4270-1934-9044

• I'm only doing this for a short amount of time, as I don't come on New Leaf much anymore.
  • My town is a cycling town called Pretzel (and it is a mess! Still in the season of Fall/Autumn...)
  • Tell me the villager you want and your friend code (don't worry if your FC is in your profile already.)
  • If two people want Julian or something on the lines of that, it's fine.
  • Please give me about ten minutes to scan the amiibo card in and trigger the villager in boxes with another amiibo card (as this will require some TTing)
  • Choose one villager from the list.
  • I will message you when I have opened my gate.

The List (I decided to include just a few.)
  • Julian
  • Maple
  • Fauna
  • Bluebear
  • Diana

Please rate my Wi-Fi Rating after! (This is my first time doing this, so I apologise if I mess up haha!)

~ Andrea

Hello! Can I please have bluebear? I need to make a space for her though (I got pinged, just by someone I don't want to leave lol!) so please don't worry about getting to me quickly

Hello! Can I please have bluebear? I need to make a space for her though (I got pinged, just by someone I don't want to leave lol!) so please don't worry about getting to me quickly

I know how you feel! Sure, make sure to add my FC above and private message me a reminder in case I forget! I will scan her into my cycling town anyway! :)

Hi! So nice of you to do this.
I would absolutely love Diana and Fauna! I currently have 2 open spots as I am plot-resetting for Punchy, so if you're ready right away I am too!
Thanks in advance <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back