• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Cycling Amiibo Card Villagers! Pick what you want! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintmaple

Andrea
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6326-8063-7035
Island
Rose Mint
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Rose
Mint
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hello! I haven't made a thread on here for so long! :D

Anyway, I have many amiibo cards and despite not being on New Leaf much anymore, it would be great to help anyone who wants a villager from the list below. Please make sure you have an open spot in your town for another villager!

My 3DS XL Friend Code is 4270-1934-9044

• I'm only doing this for a short amount of time, as I don't come on New Leaf much anymore.
  • My town is a cycling town called Pretzel (and it is a mess! Still in the season of Fall/Autumn...)
  • Tell me the villager you want and your friend code (don't worry if your FC is in your profile already.)
  • If two people want Julian or something on the lines of that, it's fine.
  • Please give me about ten minutes to scan the amiibo card in and trigger the villager in boxes with another amiibo card (as this will require some TTing)
  • Choose one villager from the list.
  • I will message you when I have opened my gate.

The List (I decided to include just a few.)
  • Julian
  • Maple
  • Fauna
  • Bluebear
  • Diana

Please rate my Wi-Fi Rating after! (This is my first time doing this, so I apologise if I mess up haha!)

~ Andrea

I added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i would like Maple

Yay! Let me know when your gate is open. Thanks so much!!!

Hello! Can I please have bluebear? I need to make a space for her though (I got pinged, just by someone I don't want to leave lol!) so please don't worry about getting to me quickly

Hello! Can I please have bluebear? I need to make a space for her though (I got pinged, just by someone I don't want to leave lol!) so please don't worry about getting to me quickly

I know how you feel! Sure, make sure to add my FC above and private message me a reminder in case I forget! I will scan her into my cycling town anyway! :)

Hi! So nice of you to do this.
I would absolutely love Diana and Fauna! I currently have 2 open spots as I am plot-resetting for Punchy, so if you're ready right away I am too!
Thanks in advance <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back