• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

share your favorite christmas songs!

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
what are you jamming out to this holiday season? :D

Here are some of my favorites:

My all time favourite Christmas song is this one:

But I also like Do They Know It's Christmas by Band Aid (the 1984 version), Happy Xmas by Jon Lennon, All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carrey, Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richards and Snoopy's Christmas by The Royal Guardsmen :)

I really like the Christmas music by Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, and the Vince Guaraldi Trio.
Outside of that, I like Celine Dion's version of "O Holy Night", Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas Canon", and that version of Sleigh Ride where they go "jingalingalinga jinga-ling!"

Listening to those songs, late at night on Christmas Eve... doesn't get much better than that. :blush:

Last edited:
i always jam out to baby, it's cold outside especially as the holidays approach, but i also really enjoy any christian music like mary did you know or drummer boy

This song instantly popped into my mind when I saw this thread:

I've got lots of other Christmas songs that I like listening to. Here are some others:

I really like "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" from the original How the Grinch Stole Christmas special, and (not to sound like a total weeaboo) there is an original Christmas carol on Youtube called "Christmas in Japan" that I really love. It just makes me laugh, and I look forward to watching it every year.

asdfghjkjhgfdsdfg

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/S60ygUbzes8

If you've never heard Night of Silence please listen to this...it's absolutely beautiful. The first 2 minutes of this version are just Silent Night so you can skip that if you want, but if you listen to the whole thing it's even better

Last edited:
This is one of my faves!!

Back