Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I'm creating a new town. This Will be an all bear town. I'm having difficulties coming up with names.

So far, I have these options:

-Bearview
-Cubberry
-Forebear
-Bearably

What are some nice town names that would match the theme? They don't necessary have to have bear in the name , just match. Also, what are your top picks on bears , cub or possibly koalas? ( koalas I'm not too keen on...but I do need a snooty..)

Last edited:
I really like Bearview or Cubberry. Bearview is my favorite I think though. :D

And ugh, I really love a lot of the bear designs.

Stitches, Bluebear, Chow, Groucho, Ike (He may be an RV villager), Pinky, Tutu, Cheri, Chester, Maple!, and Poncho are my favorites. I don't know if bears or cubs come in a Snooty personality actually. ;;

Awwww I love the bears!

All these names are so cute. Bearview might be my favorite. Bearably is cute too.

Btw I have had an all bear town since 2015 - recently moved all the big bears to a wildlife sanctuary. Now Rumble is all bear cubs, with Soleil as my miniature Snooty ?bear?. I hope they bring back Cupcake someday soon to the Switch!

What kind of landscaping theme do you have for the Bears? Any particular season?

I'm thinking kind of foresty theme. A lot of my towns are more city like or suburb and I'm thinking of a more free natural look with not too much organization going on :D

Do you have a dream address of your bear town?

6Rd0LbP - Imgur.jpg
The big bears are one of my favorite species in the game.I have Tutu,Pinky,Nate,Grizzly,Ursala,Curt,Beardo and Charlise.I'd recommend any of them.As for cubs,I'd recommend Stitches,Maple,Pudge,Bluebear,Pekoe,Murphy and June.I'd recommend any of the koalas,Melba,Ozzie,Lyman and Canberra in particular.As for a town name the only things that come to mind are Bearsville(it was the name of a now defunct record company) or Gummi.

I like Cubberry out of those options! Some other ideas are Cubcreek, Bearglade, Ursamore, Cubstead, Bearpine, Cubsley, Bearborne, Sunpaw, Cubhome and Cubglen. :)

As for my favorite bears, I love Maple, Cheri, June and Poncho!

Last edited:
Nunnafinga has a great Town with bears!! Not everyone likes the bears here on TBT - it?s their opinion and that?s ok.

I happened to check and found I have 2 DAs:

RUMBLE : 10-1-17
4B00-009F-A4A3
I recently took out all my paths. This is my most recent DA. The town is very beautiful in this DA.
Before the Big bear Exodus: 3-1-17
4B00-0050-3B6A If you to see an alternate landscaping I found my DA from March 2017 with paths and Tutu, Nate, Paula and was starting to move in the cubs.

Rumble has multiple meanings but mainly about Pooh having a ?Rumbly in my Tummy?
My concept for the town is to be a habitat for the bears - and the mayors name is Honey. :)

Back