• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Visit my dream town, earn TBT by finding the pitfall and taking pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (93) +
Dream Address: 4B00-0022-3409

I've updated the dream for my town; I'd love for people to dream it so I've decided to make it fun. There is a pitfall seed somewhere in town and for every person who finds it I'll send 15 tbt. Send responses of where you found the pitfall in a PM, if you respond to this thread (or in a VM) where you found it then it spoils the game for everyone else and I will then close this thread. So please don't ruin it and remember to send your responses in a PM, not a VM or on this thread! If you send a pic of you by the spot where the pitfall is/was I'll include a 5 TBT bonus. (I'll close this thread if I start to run low on TBT.)

Also in the plaza where you enter the dream there will be Zelda outfits (New Hero and Sheik) for you to dress up in if you'd like, as well as a toy hammer and beans to annoy the villagers with, lol! Also feel free to leave any reviews of my town on this thread, both compliments and criticism. I have a holiday themed main floor in the mayor's house and plenty of rooms worth seeing in two houses.

Thanks in advance to anyone who visits, and be patient if you don't receive your TBT right away as I may not be on and/or busy, but rest assure you will receive it. :)

Last edited:
Sign me up! I'm game c:
Ill be sending you a PM of where I found it and I'll post my compliments on here c:

Your town was Soo cute!! I loved all the pwps you had built (the lighthouse especially!!!). It wasn't too cluttered, it was very organized and neat but there was also a lot to look at! I like where you placed all the trees and alternated between different fruits. I'll have to visit again, however, because I could not for the life of me find the pitfall xD Whoever expects this to be an easy task, you are very wrong lol :3

Your town was Soo cute!! I loved all the pwps you had built (the lighthouse especially!!!). It wasn't too cluttered, it was very organized and neat but there was also a lot to look at! I like where you placed all the trees and alternated between different fruits. I'll have to visit again, however, because I could not for the life of me find the pitfall xD Whoever expects this to be an easy task, you are very wrong lol :3

xD Im game! I shall try my best~ lol

I simply LOVE the perfect peach/normal peach combination on the town plaza! That was super cute! Plus the water that goes around the tree c: I LOVED Azzure's house! Too cute c: The rooms really go well together c:The surrounding for Ganon's house was perfect too! It reminds me sorta of the Forsaken Fortress from Wind Waker c: I really like how secluded he is too!The special stumps around the campfire were just too perfect <3 Those triforce stumps near W.Link's house <3 Man all those paths though must have taken a long time to put! :) I almost gave up hope on finding the pitfall c: But wow. Perfect town! Thanks for this opportunity! Loved your town!
;) sending you that PM

this is such a clever idea! ill definitely be participating in this little fun game! you'll see me later with a pm and a review of your dream town! c:

bump... I updated the dream last night but the game still goes if anyone still wants to try, so nothing's changed as far as that goes. I updated cause it was a snowy evening with christmas lights on some of the pine trees in the north part of town, so makes for a nice christmas setting with my holiday themed main floor in Tommy P's house.

and thank you to everyone who has replied here and on a PM so far and for your kind words, I've read all replies and if I haven't replied to you personally I just want you to know I appreciate your time, it makes it all worth it :)

Oh goodie I came just in time! It was pretty easy to find when I thought about it. After finding it though I only went to the houes. Thaey were wonderful. Tommy P's house was sleek and gorgeous. I especially LOVED the room upstairs. Azzure's house was so colorful and childlike. My favorite room was once again the upstairs room. Mainly due to the customized lovely items. Overall, your town is wonderful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back