• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

why are the snow-people so difficult

Ugh, today I managed to make a perfect... snowman. I want a snowmam, jeez! At least got started on the bingo. >v<

Okay now I feel low-key lucky that my town is newer and fairly undeveloped because I made a snowmam on accident yesterday. Downside is that since I had no idea what I was doing she's requiring 5 snowflakes per furniture item.

Okay now I feel low-key lucky that my town is newer and fairly undeveloped because I made a snowmam on accident yesterday. Downside is that since I had no idea what I was doing she's requiring 5 snowflakes per furniture item.

Five?
They only ask for three with me.

Don't mean to be a downer here, but wait until you try to roll a snowball across a bridge! Fun stuff! :D

Remember, snowmen are always perfect, just roll them up to max size then BOOM! perfection!

Back