• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh, snow!

Ras

Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
If you haven't logged in since the stroke of midnight, check it out. Snowy snow is snowy! That beach looks c-c-c-cold!

I have to go check this out now! I saw some Australians posting about it and I've been waiting!

IT'S SO NICE. Had to see how it looked and it's really cute. Can't wait to see it in the daytime!

Last edited:
I like it a lot, although I feel come February I'll be sick of it :p

For now though, it's really pretty. I really like the beach area. Too bad the cedar trees don't have lights on them, but oh well.

It's always strange playing AC in this sweltering heat around christmas time. Here I am wearing a cami while my character is dressed like she wants to be a blanket burrito. XD
The snow really does look beautiful though. It's a shame there are no snowballs. I wanted to make snowmen... ;-;

Too bad the cedar trees don't have lights on them, but oh well.

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING! They should do that just at our camps, that would be adorable. (I'm holding out that maybe they will closer to X-Mas...)

It’s so pretty! :D But I still hope that they add actual snowfall on christmas~^^

The only place snow is acceptable is in Animal Crossing.
I was especially waiting for snow in PC though, the brown grass/trees didn't really match the Christmas furniture

Ah, everything looks so bright and festive! I love snow. :blush:

It's all fun until the roads get icy and ppl start slippin all over the place xDD

Watch those poor animal start slidin everywhere... and pool ppl like my mayor who doesn't own shoes, their poor toes freezin off :,(

Last edited:
It's all fun until the roads get icy and ppl start slippin all over the place xDD

Watch those poor animal start slidin everywhere... and pool ppl like my mayor who doesn't own shoes, their poor toes freezin off :,(

LMAO I'm just imagining my poor campers slipping and crashing into the tree swing. XD

I was really happy to see snow ^-^ It makes my Christmas decorating look even better~

Back