• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ~restocking~

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
~Restocking~
Hi there,
I have 3 Did.It.Myself Mid Century Modern furniture sets, where the classic, airy style of the late 40's to 60's is combined into one easy trade. :)

What this set includes:
1 Natural Bench
2 Natural Chairs
1 Cocoa Tree
1 Natural Lamp
1 Silver Teapot
1 Monochrome Floor
1 Basic Trash Can
1 Famous Mushroom (because they're cute)
1 Sparkling Cider (shaken, nor stirred)
1 Kitschy Wall
1 Serving Cart
For 15 btb

HNI_0058.JPG
Please note that most of the items are customizable so they may not be the same as in the pic and I only have 3 on hand right now.
Thanks

Last edited:
They're cute, I'll buy one. Is Did.It.Myself a Thing? Or is is just like, your own concept.

It's my attempt at describing that's it's not a official set but it's under one theme.:) So I guess it's my own concept, I'm working on other sets.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, would you like pick up or delivery?

I would like to buy one please! Although I don't need the wallpaper of the plant so maybe 13 tbt for the set - the plant and wallpaper. I understand if you must sell them all so if that is not okay I can buy the whole set. Thanks! I am trying to make a costom set of my own (so far I haven't found the right stuff for it, you know) So thanks for the confidence booster that I wasn't the only one trying to do this!

I would like to buy one please! Although I don't need the wallpaper of the plant so maybe 13 tbt for the set - the plant and wallpaper. I understand if you must sell them all so if that is not okay I can buy the whole set. Thanks! I am trying to make a costom set of my own (so far I haven't found the right stuff for it, you know) So thanks for the confidence booster that I wasn't the only one trying to do this!

Sure, I can do it with out the wall and cocoa tree. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh this is really nice! Can I buy one too?

Ok, I'll get to you next time you're on.

Hai do you have anymore sets to sell? I would love to buy one :')

Could you PM me when you are ready with my order (I know everyone is really busy around this time of year. Thank you so much!)

Back