• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Ashu's Emporium] Commissions Open!

Jill

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1478-2007-7414
Isabelle
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
I'm doing commissions of mayors and villagers! I'm open to doing mashups, like the one I drew previously of Isabelle and KK. I'll be posting a picture of my mayor shortly.

I'm trying to nurture a cuter style than my usual, and get out of my funk. I'm thinking $10 for fully digital and colored, full body. However, if it's not reasonable, let me know and I'll change it. I'm not sure what to charge for commissions, to be honest.

At a glance:

1. Full Body
  2. fully digital
  3. villager or Mayor
  4. Mashups Possible
  5. I'll start your picture as soon as possible and will keep you posted every step of the way.
  6. I'll shoot you the rough sketch before I get onto finalizing lines and such, so you can give guidance or a green light.
  7. The queue is 20 max! If i get capped on requests, it'll (of course) slow the production, but I'll keep everyone in the know.

Rules
  • I don't think I have to say, but be SFW
  • In your order, be detailed as you'd like in what you want. Feel free to include a pose or an outfit.
  • If you don't include an outfit, I will use the default for the villager or the outfit in the image provided for your mayor.
  • If you don't include a pose, I'll take a little liberty and hunt one down.
  • You're free to do as you'd like with the finished product, but please give credit!

The Only order I have up for art is THIS, I will be adding others down the road. For a mayor example,, I'm working on my own. I aim to have her up in the next couple of days!

PRIOR EXAMPLE

FB_IMG_1512536691722.jpg

hey I'm just stopping by to say I love that drawing it's really good and I think you are great okay bye continue with your day

Back