Buying Wishlist Items for new town c:

Updated to fit current offers!

Might add more things later, just need to decorate my house first lol

Hey! I have the HHD 3ds, Wii u console, wall mounted TV, pink heart balloon, and then I'm pretty sure I have the GameCube drawer and CD shelf. I can sell everything for 1 TBT each if that sounds ok to you!

Hey again hun! I'm online now so just lmk which items from this list that you still need!

Cool sounds good! Give me a little bit to gather all the items though haha I have full storage on both of my acnl characters so it might take a min to find them all haha xD

thats perfectly fine n.n Thank you so much!

Okay :D I’m going to be busy for a little while, so later I can call it or if that doesn’t work for you there’s always tomorrow ^-^

c: I should be available all day until 8 PM CST :eek: (Thats when my husband tells me to sleep)

Hey I'm ready now! However I seem to be missing the CD shelf and pink heart balloon.. (I do have the heart balloon in every other color LOL if there's another color you're interested in?? Lmk!)

Hey I'm ready now! However I seem to be missing the CD shelf and pink heart balloon.. (I do have the heart balloon in every other color LOL if there's another color you're interested in?? Lmk!)

I just got the CD Shelf so you're good c: And don't worry about the balloon c:

I have an Amazing painting if you're still looking for one. Is 2 TBT or 3920 IGB a fair price? If so, do you prefer delivery or pickup?

EDIT: I see you're also looking for a sketchbook. I have a spare of that as well! 2 TBT fair?

Last edited:
I have an Amazing painting if you're still looking for one. Is 2 TBT or 3920 IGB a fair price? If so, do you prefer delivery or pickup?

EDIT: I see you're also looking for a sketchbook. I have a spare of that as well! 2 TBT fair?

:) Yeah! So 4 tbt total? And whichever works for you c: You can drop pff if you like

Back