• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items for new town c:

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (63) +
Hello!

tumblr_n0eo6kyg3u1r7y61oo1_400.gif

I am currently looking for things on my list c:
I recently made a new town and was wanting these furniture items!

Twilight Town List

Name your price c:

I will pay TBT or IGB.
Make sure to check current offers! :)

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
I might have a slipper rack somewhere in my game, so if you can?t find one I?ll just give it to you XD Or I could call Stella?s RV and you could come and get it with tickets :3 Same goes for the books from Blathers.

Last edited:
I might have a slipper rack somewhere in my game, so if you can?t find one I?ll just give it to you XD Or I could call Stella?s RV and you could come and get it with tickets :3 Same goes for the books from Blathers.

Yessss please! :D
(Dude! I keep forgetting to reply >.< dammit! )

Hey! I have the HHD 3ds, Wii u console, wall mounted TV, pink heart balloon, and then I'm pretty sure I have the GameCube drawer and CD shelf. I can sell everything for 1 TBT each if that sounds ok to you!

Ok :D If you add my FC, I’ll go get my ACNL game XD and call stella
Plus there’s an area of amiibo items I don’t need you can just take them lol

:eek: hold off on it though! >.< My husband is asking me to go to sleep ;~; can we do this tomorrow? :eek: or whenever you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have the HHD 3ds, Wii u console, wall mounted TV, pink heart balloon, and then I'm pretty sure I have the GameCube drawer and CD shelf. I can sell everything for 1 TBT each if that sounds ok to you!

c: yes please! Though as stated above, I’m not going to be able to trade at the moment :( Could we do this tomorrow?

hey! i can give you a sloppy bed, sloppy chair, sloppy stereo, and dream catcher for 7 tbt in total if that's okay with you. i can trade tomorrow after 3:30 pm est

Sure! No worries :3 I’ll call Stella tomorrow for you!

Thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i can give you a sloppy bed, sloppy chair, sloppy stereo, and dream catcher for 7 tbt in total if that's okay with you. i can trade tomorrow after 3:30 pm est

Yes please! :D that time sounds good for me :) thank you!

:eek: hold off on it though! >.< My husband is asking me to go to sleep ;~; can we do this tomorrow? :eek: or whenever you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

c: yes please! Though as stated above, I’m not going to be able to trade at the moment :( Could we do this tomorrow?

Of course hun! I have orientation for my new job in the morning but I'll be home around 4:30 pm EST if that works for you ^-^

I can give you all the orderables :) let me know when you will be available tomorrow c:

I can give you Autograph cards. Let me know if you are still looking for one!

:eek: I realized I have a dream catcher in my other town! So I won?t be needing the dream catcher, I will need the rest though! Thank you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATED MY WISHLIST

I realized that a few (only like 4 things) were in my other town so I deleted those off my wishlist!
I might be adding more things though!

Thank you in advance!!

Yaaaaahh! I can get you several of the items on your wishlist, but not sure if it's up-to-date with current offers. I'd like to know what exact items you still need.

Last edited:
Yaaaaahh! I can get you several of the items on your wishlist, but not sure if it's up-to-date with current offers. I'd like to know what exact items you still need.

c: I’ll let you know once these offers are done c: Thank you thought :D

Back