7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (63) +
Hello!

tumblr_n0eo6kyg3u1r7y61oo1_400.gif

I am currently looking for things on my list c:
I recently made a new town and was wanting these furniture items!

Twilight Town List

Name your price c:

I will pay TBT or IGB.
Make sure to check current offers! :)

Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:
I might have a slipper rack somewhere in my game, so if you can?t find one I?ll just give it to you XD Or I could call Stella?s RV and you could come and get it with tickets :3 Same goes for the books from Blathers.

Last edited:
I might have a slipper rack somewhere in my game, so if you can?t find one I?ll just give it to you XD Or I could call Stella?s RV and you could come and get it with tickets :3 Same goes for the books from Blathers.

Yessss please! :D
(Dude! I keep forgetting to reply >.< dammit! )

Hey! I have the HHD 3ds, Wii u console, wall mounted TV, pink heart balloon, and then I'm pretty sure I have the GameCube drawer and CD shelf. I can sell everything for 1 TBT each if that sounds ok to you!

Ok :D If you add my FC, I’ll go get my ACNL game XD and call stella
Plus there’s an area of amiibo items I don’t need you can just take them lol

:eek: hold off on it though! >.< My husband is asking me to go to sleep ;~; can we do this tomorrow? :eek: or whenever you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I have the HHD 3ds, Wii u console, wall mounted TV, pink heart balloon, and then I'm pretty sure I have the GameCube drawer and CD shelf. I can sell everything for 1 TBT each if that sounds ok to you!

c: yes please! Though as stated above, I’m not going to be able to trade at the moment :( Could we do this tomorrow?

hey! i can give you a sloppy bed, sloppy chair, sloppy stereo, and dream catcher for 7 tbt in total if that's okay with you. i can trade tomorrow after 3:30 pm est

Sure! No worries :3 I’ll call Stella tomorrow for you!

Thank you! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i can give you a sloppy bed, sloppy chair, sloppy stereo, and dream catcher for 7 tbt in total if that's okay with you. i can trade tomorrow after 3:30 pm est

Yes please! :D that time sounds good for me :) thank you!

:eek: hold off on it though! >.< My husband is asking me to go to sleep ;~; can we do this tomorrow? :eek: or whenever you can

- - - Post Merge - - -

c: yes please! Though as stated above, I’m not going to be able to trade at the moment :( Could we do this tomorrow?

Of course hun! I have orientation for my new job in the morning but I'll be home around 4:30 pm EST if that works for you ^-^

:eek: I realized I have a dream catcher in my other town! So I won?t be needing the dream catcher, I will need the rest though! Thank you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

UPDATED MY WISHLIST

I realized that a few (only like 4 things) were in my other town so I deleted those off my wishlist!
I might be adding more things though!

Thank you in advance!!

Yaaaaahh! I can get you several of the items on your wishlist, but not sure if it's up-to-date with current offers. I'd like to know what exact items you still need.

Last edited:
Yaaaaahh! I can get you several of the items on your wishlist, but not sure if it's up-to-date with current offers. I'd like to know what exact items you still need.

c: I’ll let you know once these offers are done c: Thank you thought :D

Back