• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Any one else unable to use friends to enter the quarry (glitch?)?

Angel-Rae

Bells
The game won?t let me use friends to enter the quarry this morning. I can only enter by paying. The friend option is greyed out and says I can?t enter the quarry right now. Is any body else experiencing this?

Did you use friends to enter in the past 24 hours? It usually won't let me enter using friends if I've done so within the past day. Same thing with bells; if I've entered using bells, I can't enter for a period (not sure how long) using them. Not really sure of the time periods for the quarry. I should probably Google it. Lol.

UPDATE: Everything I've just read says you can only enter the quarry twice a day - once using leaf tickets and once using friends help.

Last edited:
Oh I see yes I went in last night with friends and my day reset is in the afternoon. I didn’t know that rule, I just started going to the quarry for candy canes and I’ve only used friends this one time, I’ve never been able to get enough help before. Thank you!

Back