• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Raddle

Gruntilda

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Lets talk Raddle! I don't think I have ever seen him before in either WW, CF or NL. But I looked him up and I see he was in the game cube version and would move into your New Leaf town with a Welcome Amiibo card. I love this little toxic looking tree frog! And being duded up like a Dr. is so appropriate! This got me thinking though.... do you think there will be any new campers that are brand new and never seen before? That would be great!

I haven’t met him before either, I started with CF and I find him fascinating. I hope they put some more obscure campers in too like other rare characters not seen since GC, but I would also really like a koala. ��

Raddle is super awesome, I got him in my campsite. I don't think they will put any villagers that weren't at least in the Welcome Amiibo Update, but it would be neat if they did!

Raddle is adorable and I moved him in soon as I could. He is my love, but don’t tell Rexie because he thinks he is!
❤️
4kg02w.jpg

Yo! When I was looking at Chrissy on the Animal Crossing Wiki, I saw that her first appearance was in e+. And I was like: "What game is that?" So I dived in the game and saw that there were more villagers I never even heard of. I looked at them all and thought to myself: "No wonder these villagers weren't in the later games, they look awful". But then I saw 3 villagers that caught my eye. Aisle, Analogue and of course, Raddle.

When all the villagers were revealed in New Leaf, I found that none of the 3 e+ villagers I wanted weren't in the game. Later on in ACC, there were 2 people including me having a talk about old villagers that never returned. We even wanted to tell Nintendo to bring back those old villagers, but it wasn't such a good idea we scrapped it. And the only way I was able to see them was if it was 2016.

Then 3 years later, it turns out that my prediction was true. Aisle and Analogue weren't in the update for New Leaf, but Raddle was. You have NO IDEA how happy I was to see him return in New Leaf. It felt like it was the best update I have gotten from any game, ever.

Now that he's in Pocket Camp, I can enjoy that game even more.

The only AC game I haven't played is the original game cube one. I have heard SOO many great things about it that I dug out my son's old game cube, bought the game and guide on Amazon and one of these days I am going to hook it up and experience the birth of Animal Corssing for myself lol!

I love Raddle so much!! I didn't know about him, and now I def want his amiibo card for my town in new leaf

Tbh I find Raddle very creepy I don’t like him

I like Raddle's doctor appeareance alot. :p He seems p cool.

i love him. i found out about him with the new leaf update, he was great but i didn't move him into my town since i already have a frog i love more, jeremiah. i'm glad he's in the cool category so when i get that 120 steel i can get that last furniture, level him up a couple more levels and get him in!

Back