• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Sloppy Set

I'd love to buy it off of you! Is 70 tbt enough?

Could I come over, please? I've been gone from my town for about a month and it looks really bad lol. I'll send the tbt before I come over! Let me know if the transaction goes through; I rarely use the bell tree forums so I kinda forgot how to use it, oops!

Could I come over, please? I've been gone from my town for about a month and it looks really bad lol. I'll send the tbt before I come over! Let me know if the transaction goes through; I rarely use the bell tree forums so I kinda forgot how to use it, oops!

It says the friend code isn't valid :(

Woops sorry, ignore that, I entered the wrong thing.
I'm opening my gate now.

Last edited:
It does? It says that you've successfully added me! Weird...

EDIT: Oh, okay! I'll be right there. Do you mind if I give you two items as thanks for the set?

Last edited:
It does? It says that you've successfully added me! Weird...

EDIT: Oh, okay! I'll be right there. Do you mind if I give you two items as thanks for the set?

You can if you'd like but you don't have to. :)

Awesome! Thanks again for the set lol. I really appreciate it! I've been trying to get the whole set for a while now.

Back