Eggs
Old Eggs
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
*I'm also looking for pictures and other items ^^ <- ignore that for now ;;

Trying to get funds+there's some stuff I no longer need so I'll be selling them c:
Only looking for TBT~

I'll be adding more to the list once I look through what else I have)

-any Sanrio items (currently out of coupons so you?ll have to visit the RV, sorry!)
-kitchen island (I have multiple for some reason lol)
-Fortune Cookie items (tell me what you're looking for and I'll check if I have it)
-items from HHD save
-Balloon items (tell me what you're looking for and I'll check if I have it)
-perfect fruit (orange x3, cherry x4, apple x4, pear x1)
-fruit (I have all of them)

You can also tell me what orderables you need or just link me to your wishlist and I'll check if I have them for you! c:

~To-Do List~
-RedTropicalPeachyFish : white festive tree x2 ✅
-

Last edited:
I need: cinnamoroll table & sofa & tray & sign, my melody table & wall, pompompurin bed & chair
I could pay 18 tbt in all?

I will give you 1 million IGB for the White Festive Tree.

That's a nights work beetle hunting on the island. ^_^

Edit. Nevermind, I have one now.

Last edited:
can i come visit toby's rv for 5 tbt?

Hi again~ I usually don't do art trade, but I can offer 1 drawing of your mayor/OC/etc. for your W.Festive Tree as I want one for my friend. No NSFW though. If you're up, VM me, so I'll send some link to samples. :)

What kind of art do you want done?
I'll do it for the White festive tree and a BOTW outfit and if possible a yoshi egg (not nessicary)

Sorry for not checking/replying to these yesterday ><

-----

I need: cinnamoroll table & sofa & tray & sign, my melody table & wall, pompompurin bed & chair
I could pay 18 tbt in all?

I currently have the Cinnamoroll+My Melody items you need, I can order the Pompompurin things for you so let me know if you still need these :)

can i come visit toby's rv for 5 tbt?

If you want the RV I'd prefer Friday (or the weekend) due to me being available for most of the day, so let me know if that's okay ^^

What kind of art do you want done?
I'll do it for the White festive tree and a BOTW outfit and if possible a yoshi egg (not nessicary)

PM examples? I'm not trading the outfit (not from cookies), but I probably have a Yoshi egg.

sounds good, i'll check back on friday

Sorry for not checking/replying to these yesterday ><

-----

I currently have the Cinnamoroll+My Melody items you need, I can order the Pompompurin things for you so let me know if you still need these :)

If you want the RV I'd prefer Friday (or the weekend) due to me being available for most of the day, so let me know if that's okay ^^

PM examples? I'm not trading the outfit (not from cookies), but I probably have a Yoshi egg.

I still need the items :0!

I would like the white festive tree. I can do art in my style, or recreate a character using a dollmaker either online or by app, the doll maker pic I came make adjustments too in paint.

I would love some of the Sanrio stuff. I can pay TBT bells for them!

Offer for whichever items you need~

I would like the white festive tree. I can do art in my style, or recreate a character using a dollmaker either online or by app, the doll maker pic I came make adjustments too in paint.

Art examples? Not interested in any dollmaker stuff ;;

Ok, here is a default villager face I had done as a quick doodle, I would do more effort for someone.

zob9ds.jpg

And some Journey fan art in my adstract style.

2qxm2xh.jpg

Back