• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🍰 Sleepy’s Item Shop 🍰

This is my Sanrio wishlist:
-My Melody Shoes
-My Melody Table
-Cinnamoroll Table
-Kiki and Lala Clock
-Kiki and Lala Pin
-Kiki and Lala Shoes
-Kiki and Lala Sofa
-Kiki and Lala Table
-Kiki and Lala Wand

I can do 3 TBT per item, so 27 overall?

Boop c: (I'll get started on the trades tomorrow)
Also, I found a second White Festive Tree while looking through my other characters' inventories so I've updated the items!

If you still have a white Christmas tree I will give you 150tbt

Last edited:
What about me?

Not to sound rude but did you even read the first post? :confused:
Copy/paste about the tree said:
-White Festive Tree (I only have 2 left and I don't/can't dupe so they are very tentative, I'll look at offers but may or may not sell them so don't expect a reply on that unless I decide to sell)

I will be around all day tomorrow. Pm me when you are on so I get a notification email to get in lol

Hiya! I was wondering if you have any these balloons:

Pink Heart Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon

Thanks!

Hi again :) Just let me know when you have everything! No rush, just curious~

thank you! just lmk when you have them all ready x:

Sorry for the delay ;; But I have your items so let me know when you're available c: (and if you want drop-off or pick-up)

Hiya! I was wondering if you have any these balloons:

Pink Heart Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon

Thanks!

Hi ^^ I checked and don't have any of those, sorry!

Hi again :) Just let me know when you have everything! No rush, just curious~

Hello~ Sorry about the delay, had some things irl >< I just need to double-check if I missed anything, but I'll be able to trade today :)

Sorry for the delay ;; But I have your items so let me know when you're available c: (and if you want drop-off or pick-up)

Hi ^^ I checked and don't have any of those, sorry!

Hello~ Sorry about the delay, had some things irl >< I just need to double-check if I missed anything, but I'll be able to trade today :)
I’m available right now! I’d like pick up if thst’s okay with you! my town is a mess currently, haha.

Hello! Could I get toby and etoile's sets by any chance? aaaaaaaacvobp;'4.jpg
I can trade art!
Or pay in tbt/igb if you want

Back