• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 🍰 Sleepy’s Item Shop 🍰

SleepyAmaurotine

Mutable Memory
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
*I'm also looking for pictures and other items ^^ <- ignore that for now ;;

Trying to get funds+there's some stuff I no longer need so I'll be selling them c:
Only looking for TBT~

I'll be adding more to the list once I look through what else I have)

-any Sanrio items (currently out of coupons so you?ll have to visit the RV, sorry!)
-kitchen island (I have multiple for some reason lol)
-Fortune Cookie items (tell me what you're looking for and I'll check if I have it)
-items from HHD save
-Balloon items (tell me what you're looking for and I'll check if I have it)
-perfect fruit (orange x3, cherry x4, apple x4, pear x1)
-fruit (I have all of them)

You can also tell me what orderables you need or just link me to your wishlist and I'll check if I have them for you! c:

~To-Do List~
-RedTropicalPeachyFish : white festive tree x2 ✅
-

Last edited:
I can give 50 TBT for the Festive tree, if it's available.

I need: cinnamoroll table & sofa & tray & sign, my melody table & wall, pompompurin bed & chair
I could pay 18 tbt in all?

I will give you 1 million IGB for the White Festive Tree.

That's a nights work beetle hunting on the island. ^_^

Edit. Nevermind, I have one now.

Last edited:
can i come visit toby's rv for 5 tbt?

Hi again~ I usually don't do art trade, but I can offer 1 drawing of your mayor/OC/etc. for your W.Festive Tree as I want one for my friend. No NSFW though. If you're up, VM me, so I'll send some link to samples. :)

What kind of art do you want done?
I'll do it for the White festive tree and a BOTW outfit and if possible a yoshi egg (not nessicary)

Sorry for not checking/replying to these yesterday ><

-----

I need: cinnamoroll table & sofa & tray & sign, my melody table & wall, pompompurin bed & chair
I could pay 18 tbt in all?

I currently have the Cinnamoroll+My Melody items you need, I can order the Pompompurin things for you so let me know if you still need these :)

can i come visit toby's rv for 5 tbt?

If you want the RV I'd prefer Friday (or the weekend) due to me being available for most of the day, so let me know if that's okay ^^

What kind of art do you want done?
I'll do it for the White festive tree and a BOTW outfit and if possible a yoshi egg (not nessicary)

PM examples? I'm not trading the outfit (not from cookies), but I probably have a Yoshi egg.

sounds good, i'll check back on friday

Sorry for not checking/replying to these yesterday ><

-----

I currently have the Cinnamoroll+My Melody items you need, I can order the Pompompurin things for you so let me know if you still need these :)

If you want the RV I'd prefer Friday (or the weekend) due to me being available for most of the day, so let me know if that's okay ^^

PM examples? I'm not trading the outfit (not from cookies), but I probably have a Yoshi egg.

I still need the items :0!

I would love some of the Sanrio stuff. I can pay TBT bells for them!

I would like the white festive tree. I can do art in my style, or recreate a character using a dollmaker either online or by app, the doll maker pic I came make adjustments too in paint.

I would love some of the Sanrio stuff. I can pay TBT bells for them!

Offer for whichever items you need~

I would like the white festive tree. I can do art in my style, or recreate a character using a dollmaker either online or by app, the doll maker pic I came make adjustments too in paint.

Art examples? Not interested in any dollmaker stuff ;;

Ok, here is a default villager face I had done as a quick doodle, I would do more effort for someone.

zob9ds.jpg

And some Journey fan art in my adstract style.

2qxm2xh.jpg

Back