• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Snowflakes

mayorswift

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
Does anyone have a snowman in their town so I can trade some of these snowflakes for ice furniture? Can?t store them and they?re taking up a lot of space so let me know! I?ll bring some perfect pears and apples!

I do! I'd be perfectly happy to let you trade them in. Just a small warning so you aren't surprised. My snowlady is far in my town. No worries though.

Also no need to pay me for letting you trade in snowflakes. Although i would like to trade perfect fruits. I would like to trade my perfect apples. That way we both get more money for the fruit.

Last edited:
My SnowMam is also just a day old if you need to trade in snowflakes.
Is Tommy or Timmy selling a bug net in your town? I accidentally lost mine to Bob who was camping at my town yesterday. Would really appreciate it if you can bring one over. I can give you perfect cherries for them. Or whatever duplicate ice furniture I have.

Back