WANTING NICE FRIENDLY MATURE FRIENDS

Katie16

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
:)Hi just wanting to make friends with some older people or more mature people. I go on the Island to make friends and all I seem to meet is immature people or rude. So if anyone is interest please let me know. I have one friend so far and he is lovely (Martymcfly) and would love some more. Thanks for reading xx:)

I feel your pain man. All I wanna do is hang out with people that don't chop my trees down and ask me for money at every opportunity. smh.

Hey I totally get your dilemma. I think I'm a pretty mature person, and I'm always looking for reliable friends!

Things like that happen. Maybe once in a lifetime you'll get to see a normal person un the Island. We can be friends if you want.

I'll add you when I get back onto my game since I'm heading out shortly, I just restarted so there's not much to my town atm.

Hey Katie I accidentally deleted you when I was clearing out some of my inactive friends, I didn't realize I was near the end of my list, sorry. It let me re-add you so you don't have to worry about it.

Hey I'm in the same boat, is it cool if I add you? I just started so I don't really know what I'm doing and my town is pretty barren currently.

Back