• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

WANTING NICE FRIENDLY MATURE FRIENDS

Katie16

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
:)Hi just wanting to make friends with some older people or more mature people. I go on the Island to make friends and all I seem to meet is immature people or rude. So if anyone is interest please let me know. I have one friend so far and he is lovely (Martymcfly) and would love some more. Thanks for reading xx:)

I feel your pain man. All I wanna do is hang out with people that don't chop my trees down and ask me for money at every opportunity. smh.

Take me as a prime example. I won't let you down.

Hey I totally get your dilemma. I think I'm a pretty mature person, and I'm always looking for reliable friends!

Things like that happen. Maybe once in a lifetime you'll get to see a normal person un the Island. We can be friends if you want.

I'll add you when I get back onto my game since I'm heading out shortly, I just restarted so there's not much to my town atm.

Hey Katie I accidentally deleted you when I was clearing out some of my inactive friends, I didn't realize I was near the end of my list, sorry. It let me re-add you so you don't have to worry about it.

Hey I'm in the same boat, is it cool if I add you? I just started so I don't really know what I'm doing and my town is pretty barren currently.

Back