• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It's snowing in Ossipri!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
But the biggest miracle this holiday season is that I'm actually still playing in the same town.

Knowing me, it's a miracle in of itself that I haven't restarted my town. Also, the T&T Emporium was exciting for about a day now it's blah and Gracie's stuff is way to expensive. -_-

Also, hi, it's me again with the random threads.

i woke up this morning and got on acnl and was so happy to see the snowstorm. can't wait for all the snow tomorrow! :D

Yeah, my town is covered in it. :-/
I did manage to build a snowMAM, and collected enough snowflakes to get the ice set, TWICE! ^_^

Snow in Cybrtron this morning as well - quite the storm! Apparently it'll start settling tomorrow?

Congrats HappyTails on sticking with your town, as well. May I ask how long you've had it? My personal goal for Cybrtron is to play for 100 days, but that might not end up being long enough to accomplish everything I want.

I also got very excited and I managed to build a perfectly proportioned Snowman. It's my first time seeing snow in animal crossing!

I'm dreading opening the game and being faced with all that snow, but I'm addicted to catching snowflakes.

It's just.. so.. WHITE. O_O

What's this -> • •

A polar bear in a snowstorm. :D

I love playing when it's snowing in this game. Of course, I had to change my paths to the winter frosty snow. I haven't tried to build a snowman or collect snowflakes yet though.

The snow finally settled for me today ^_^ Rather (pleasantly) surprised to see that my snow pattern is stars! I was expecting hexagons since my grass pattern is circles, unless all the guides I've seen are outdated (a distinct possibility).

The snow finally settled for me today ^_^ Rather (pleasantly) surprised to see that my snow pattern is stars! I was expecting hexagons since my grass pattern is circles, unless all the guides I've seen are outdated (a distinct possibility).

It wasn't snowing today. It was quite pleasant.
Not as bad as I thought. ^_^

Mayor had her boots and hat on. There wasn't a lot of snow on the ground but I did make a perfect snowboy.
Placed him by the Cafe and looking forward to seeing what he sends tomorrow.

I love the music when it does snow.

Back