• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pwp salt

demondays

actual cat irl
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7151-1131-9257
Winter Mittens
Chocolate Cake
I placed my last bridge pwp and it was built today so I could update my dream adress with the blizzard, but it placed one tile over so it didn't line up with my paths or bushes. Lol rip my plans and my 300k bells
Has anyone else ever done this or had something similar happen?

Oh, lol, definitely! I recently built the zen bench and was thinking there was plenty of room behind it for the rack of rice, but, NO, sorry, said Isabelle, too close to whatever so I ripped out the bench, moved it one space forward (thankfully, that worked; of course I wasn't sure it would) and then the rack of rice could go behind it.

I had a similar incident as yours with a bridge but it was too complicated to write about. :( You're right, that was way more expensive than a bench! Also, I never did get it where I wanted it...had to settle, sadly.

Ah, such is life...

Btw, I notice you don't bother railing about Isabelle. I don't either, it's the game mechanics, am I right?

What do you mean by 'salt'?
Forgive my ignorance. ^_^

I've had to demolish 5+ PWP because of this. I hope in the next installment they just allow us to move them like in the HHA grid or something.

Oh, lol, definitely! I recently built the zen bench and was thinking there was plenty of room behind it for the rack of rice, but, NO, sorry, said Isabelle, too close to whatever so I ripped out the bench, moved it one space forward (thankfully, that worked; of course I wasn't sure it would) and then the rack of rice could go behind it.

I had a similar incident as yours with a bridge but it was too complicated to write about. :( You're right, that was way more expensive than a bench! Also, I never did get it where I wanted it...had to settle, sadly.

Ah, such is life...

Btw, I notice you don't bother railing about Isabelle. I don't either, it's the game mechanics, am I right?
No I didn't, because it wasn't Isabelle LOL, it was my bad eyes thinking the bridge was in the right spot but it was actually one space to the right. Smh i know a bridge can go there I'm just rebuilding a different style LMAO

- - - Post Merge - - -

What do you mean by 'salt'?
Forgive my ignorance. ^_^

Me being mad at myself and the game for placing the pwp wrong. Lol it's basically just another way of saying I'm annoyed about it

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've had to demolish 5+ PWP because of this. I hope in the next installment they just allow us to move them like in the HHA grid or something.

GOD THAT WOULD BE A MIRACLE, IF I WANT ONE MORE UPDATE FOR ACNL I WOULD WISH FOR THAT

Oh! SMH!
I thought there was a PWP to do with salt. LOL

Oh god yes. Many times. Most recently I placed and re placed three arches three different times. That's right, I placed them all, dismantled them all, placed them all, dismantled them all and then placed them again, all because I didn't place my stupid house in the centre of the land so either the PWPs where inline with the house but out of whack with everything else or they weren't inline with the house but matched up with the surrounding landscape. Ugh -.-

something that's always helped me with pwps is this chart:
tumblr_oqlaqmZq1L1vszx5oo1_500.jpg
the blue is where you stand for the pwp to end up where the brown is, and the yellow is the buffer zone where you can't have any trees or anything
the chart doesn't really help with bridges (you kind of have to experiment and just pray to the gods), but i hope that chart helps other people coming here with their own pwp salt :')

Yeah I feel you, although a lot of mine are just placed because so I don't get villagers there rather than having paths everywhere.

I'm still salty because I need lit all the uchi pwps except for the trellis so I'm like, bruh can you give me the blanket and **** so i can boot you?! lol

Have not used that chart posted by 5cm/s - I've seen it tho & err... sort of ignored it. Oops - as I think yes indeed it could help.

What I do, definitely for bridges & anything else important/permanent PWP's like the caf?, is put down different coloured tiles and then ask Isabelle to place the PWP. For bridges I may do both sides of the river & see how Isabelle will place it.
Some of the tiles will get removed, got to work out which ones are (that's why I use different patterns).
Its sometimes still hard to work out exactly where it will be placed, well it is to the exact tile, so still ends up on a wing & prayer.

If I accept Isabelle's location I then see where she places Loid - as that does give you a lot better view, with bridges its a pity tho Loid is only on one side!
If I don't like where Loid is placed I can cancel the PWP with Isabelle - don't make any donations as those will be lost, all I lose is the day as you can't make another PWP till the next day.

I can't remember at what point on the bridge Loid is placed when making a bridge PWP, I think its probably the same place every time? - something that could be researched into I suppose?

Back