• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

paying for visits for train station upgrade ❤

my internet cut out randomly, sorry. re opening gates
i really appreciate you

Don't worry about it, it happens, I'll be over in a minute, need to pay off my pwp

I'm gonna have to head of cause it's getting late but I can always visit more next time we're both on :)

I can help visit your town sometime later tomorrow.

What time are you usually online?

You're the best !!!!!!!! TYSM, KS! did u look around at all? jw

usually after 4 or five pm, EST!

Of course! Just added you, opening my gates now.
Also my town isn't at all finished yet heh,,, im self conscious of it lmao

I can visit you a few times if you're still looking for visits. Would I please be able to get a petition signed while I'm in your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, it showed you as online before I posted, but it looks like I just missed you. I can visit you another time, if you'll be around. But I probably won't have a petition then, so I'll just visit for free. ^o^;>

aw im sorry, kiwi! i didnt see ur message.
lmk when yall r online and wanna come over!

I'm here now, and I can visit your town a few times.

EDIT: Guess I missed you again. Sorry.

Last edited:
If you don't mind a newbie, I'd be happy to visit a few times and help you get the station upgrade.

No payment needed, though!

I'll help you out. You don't have to pay me at all! I'll just add you and you can add me back whenever you get the chance just DM when you are avaliable.

Last edited:
hey!!! if anyone wants to come over please let me know and i will open my gates.

Back